Thank you for considering Travel to Belize and choosing Seahorse Dive Shop as your preferred Tour Operator. We are happy to inform you that we have been awarded the Gold Standard Certificate for Tour Operator by the Belize Tourism Board. This means we have made enhancements and implemented more stringent hygiene and health Safety protocols to mitigate any risk to you (our guest), and our employees.
Before Traveling to Belize
The Government of Belize has instigated new travel protocols and procedures to keep you safer from arrival to departure. Before booking any flights or accommodations, we strongly recommend visiting https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety to get the latest requirement for visiting Belize.
What to Expect on Tours?
- Expect to have your temperature tested upon pick up from your hotel or before entering the dive shop.
- You are expected to use hand sanitizer before entering the dive shop, boats, or vans.
- Face Mask must be worn at all times, with only exceptions: When eating or drinking and when in the process of Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- You are expected to keep social distancing of 6 feet (3 meters) at all times, except between family members.
Enhance Hygiene and Cleaning Procedures
Seahorse Dive Shop has implemented enhancements to already stringent Hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- All Employees are subjected to temperature checks and must use hand sanitizer before entering the dive shop, boats, or vans.
- Our dive shop is clean and disinfected daily, with high touched areas sanitized more frequently.
- All diving and snorkeling equipment are cleaned and sanitized after every tour.
- Our Vans and Boats are also cleaned and disinfected after every use with high touched areas disinfected more frequently
To be flexible in an uncertain COVID-19 environment, should you become symptomatic before taking the tour, we will refund all deposits for tours if given 24hours notice.
If you have any questions or concerts kindly feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com or give us a call at +501 523-3166