PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Take Your Diving Adventure To New Depths!
The PADI Advanced Open Water course is designed to advance your diving and build upon what you’ve learned during the open water certification course. The course will take your confidence and diving skills to new levels by gaining experience through five different Adventure Dives under the direct supervision of our PADI Dive Instructor. The completion of this course will expand your access to more challenging dive sites and more ways to have fun scuba diving.
Becoming PADI Advanced Open Water Diver?
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver program is an incredible opportunity for you to expand your knowledge, enhance your diving skills, and embark on exciting underwater adventures. With this program, you'll gain confidence, relaxation, and self-reliance in the water while exploring new environments and engaging in thrilling activities.
This engaging and flexible program consists of knowledge development and 5 Adventure Dives. Two essential dives - Deep Diving and Underwater Navigation - will extend your certification depth limit to an impressive 100 feet/30 meters. Plus, you get to choose three more elective adventure dives, allowing you to customize your underwater explorations. Check out some of our most popular options:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy - Master perfect buoyancy and trim, giving you the confidence and finesse of a pro diver!
- Underwater Photography - Capture stunning underwater moments and share them with pride. Learn the techniques to take photos that will amaze others.
- Drift Diver - Dive like a pro in drift conditions. Gain the skills to assess and safely navigate through currents, while practicing deploying a surface marker buoy.
- Fish Identification - Unlock the ability to classify and identify marine life wherever you go diving. Become a knowledgeable underwater explorer!
- Search & Recovery - Discover the thrill of finding lost objects underwater. Acquire the essential skills to locate and recover items with confidence.
- Underwater Naturalist - Immerse yourself in the fascinating local ecosystem. Gain insights into the differences between terrestrial and aquatic worlds, deepening your appreciation for marine life.
- Boat Diving - Expand your diving horizons by learning about different types of boats and how to dive from them. Explore new opportunities and enjoy diverse diving experiences!
Two Options To Become A PADI Advanced Diver
Learn about underwater navigation, deep diving and three types of specialty diving that interest you. After some skill practice with your instructor, you'll make five open water dives. There's no exam because this course is truly about having fun and gaining experience.
Full Advanced Certification
You can take the full course while you're in Belize. The onsite course includes instruction for the five required certification dives, academic sessions, certification fees, and all equipment. You will read a chapter about each of these specialties and answer knowledge reviews.
Pricing includes all diving equipment, PADI Adventures In Diving Manual, Card Processing, Lunch on Diving Days, Conservation Fees , 12.5% Sales Tax, and PADI Dive Instructor.
Take the PADI Advanced Open Water eLearning course before coming to Belize, then your course in Belize will consist of an academic review, the five required Adventure dives, certification fees and all equipment. (The PADI eLearning program is NOT included in the certification cost)
Pricing includes all diving equipment, Card Processing, Lunch on Diving Days, Conservation Fees, 12.5% Sales Tax, and PADI Dive Instructor.
- Must Be Open Water Certified/Junior Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Minimum 12 years or older
- Good physical condition. Must complete the PADI Medical Release Statement (physician's approval may not be required, but recommended)